Friday, May 29, 2009

The Budget!!!

This is such a great visualization of the disaster our country is in right now and the meaningless words and empty promises from our elected leaders. Would you ever leave such a debt for your own children with in your own household. I don't understand why the American people allow this to stand. I know there are many hard working parents providing and setting aside savings for their children's future yet don't seem to be too concerned about the horrendous spending of its government. It won't matter if you have set money aside or not there just won't be any left. Or rather it won't be worth the paper it's printed on.
We have come a long way from the words of Davy Crockett and his concern for recklessly using the tax-payers money. I fear it will be too late by the time the people awake from their long sleep of prosperity. Watch and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

That is the best visual I have ever seen. I have to post that one on my blog. And way to go whoever set up those pennies!!

Anna said...

Wow. That is ridiculous.

M and W said...

He's such a crook.